How We Serve You
As former real estate professionals, we understand the importance of first impressions. Our commitment goes beyond just making homes look pretty – we prioritize exceptional quality and outstanding results!
✓ Unmatched Perceived Value: Our expert staging adds allure, captivates buyers, and conveys proper care and attention. A well-kept appearance dispels concerns, positively impacting home buyer decisions. No deceiving or hiding repair needs!
✓ Deep Psychological Impact: From the moment buyers step in, our strategic staging creates emotional connections, making them envision living in the home.
✓ Faster Sales: Our statistically proven marketing techniques lead to quicker selling times, allowing you to embrace your next chapter sooner.
✓ Maximize Your Returns: Experience the thrill of higher offers, thanks to our extensive knowledge and experience.
Don’t let your home fade into the background. Trust our expertise to prepare your property for a successful market debut. Take the first step toward unlocking your San Diego home’s full potential today
Our Home Staging Process
- We will discuss your project and gather important details pertaining to your property and staging.
Develop Staging Plan And Preliminary Design
- We will review photos and/or visit property for spatial determination.
- Staging needs will be assessed and measurements collected.
- Design plan and inventory selection determined for property.
- Staging consultant recommendations made.
- Pricing proposal sent to client for review.
- Revisions discussed with client and made as needed.
- Client accepts staging proposal.
Staging Agreement & Payment In Full
- Client has read, understands and agrees to staging service and terms.
- Signed staging agreement and payment in full provided.
Staging Installment Date Scheduled And Confirmed
- Any renovations and cleaning must be completed at least 2 days prior to staging install.
- Access to property is made available to us at least 48 hours prior to installation of staging.
- Selected staging inventory is delivered, unloaded, unpacked, and installed.
- Time to celebrate!
- Client notifies us and de-staging is scheduled.
- We remove all staging inventory prior to the close of escrow.
Did You Know?
Investment VS Cost
The investment in home staging is ALWAYS less than the cost of the first price reduction.
Media & Marketing
Ensuring your home can be viewed from anywhere at anytime is paramount to a fast sale in todays age of technology and busy schedules. Professional photos, video walk throughs & virtual tours can definitely help with that!
Days On Market
Staging your home for sale makes such a great impression on buyers that your home will sell faster than others resulting in less days on market, saving you money and time!